If you or a loved one were injured in a vehicle accident, slip and fall, construction accident, or by a defective product, you may be unsure about your rights and whether you can hold another party responsible for the losses you have suffered. By downloading and reading our free guide to personal injury law in California, you will have a better understanding of your options for recovering damages.
So, What Are the 10 Things You Should Know?
In this free book, Attorney Joshua Cohen Slatkin answers the questions many people have after suffering an injury in an accident. Until it happens to you, you probably don’t realize how little you know about taking care of your immediate needs, your right to compensation, and finding a lawyer you can trust. In this free guide, we address the following ten questions:
- What is a personal injury case?
- What is the process of resolving a personal injury case?
- How do I get money from a personal injury lawsuit?
- What timeframe do you have to file a personal injury claim in California?
- How can I find the right lawyer?
- What should I do immediately after an accident?
- How do I get the necessary medical treatment after an accident that was not my fault?
- How do I pay my medical bills when I am injured in an accident?
- How do I get my car repaired and resolve my property damage claims after a collision?
- How do I pay my lawyer in a personal injury case?
Once you are armed with the answers to these questions, you will be ready to take the next steps.
Accident Victims in Southern California Can Turn to Us for Help
After reading this free guide, you can count on experienced personal injury attorney Joshua Cohen Slatkin to follow up with action. When you choose our firm, you can be sure that we will handle all aspects of your personal injury claim and make sure you get the compensation to which you are entitled. Get the answers you need today. Complete the form below to request your free eBook!